So... we recently closed our seed investment round and have a burgeoning client list that now spans (almost) everyone from Ariana Grande to "Pip Ahoy!", but we've managed to misplace a Technical Account Manager along the way. Which, if we're honest, was a little careless. However, what that means is we're looking for a new one and it could be you. Every cloud, etc.
We are on the hunt for the perfect person to work with us with a view to edging Landmrk ever closer to being the fully functional SaaS platform that enables our customers to build scalable localised experiences for their fans and consumers wherever they are in the world. As well as working with the management team at Landmrk this will involve a lot of graft alongside our venture tech partners Simpleweb, the longer-term goal being to help build a larger project management team to handle the often complex needs of our clients, while keeping a close eye on the overarching infrastructure of the platform as a whole. Oh, and we have a couple of //huge// upcoming projects that are truly out of this world.
Now for the detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project lifecycles from end to end
- Ensuring project objectives are met, keeping a tight rein on mission creep and nailing timelines every time
- Marrying a love (and an eye) for design and user experience with a very real understanding of the technical side of the platform
- Loving to talk: communication between us and our clients, and then on to our development team is absolutely of the essence
- Managing to retain sufficient enthusiasm through a project to passionately pursue final testing with a view to delivering a flawless execution
What we think you will need for this (but are happy to be persuaded otherwise):
- At least a couple of years doing something similar
- Experience working across varied project types (our clients are drawn from very different disciplines, and so we need to be flexible in how we support them)
- A willingness and ability to work at pace
- Strong presentation skills (we pitch a lot) and the ability to clearly communicate
- Borderline mania for order and tracking: our projects need to be tracked assiduously from first contact to final delivery
- We're looking for team players with a taste to take the lead. We're still a small team and there is a lot to get done
- An eye for detail
- Strong technical understanding of web-based digital products
If this sounds like you and the prospect of working with us here at Landmrk doesn't fill you with dread, then drop us a line (and your CV) at email@example.com.